Saturday, January 18, 2020

N9599T ROM DOWNLOAD

The phone now is bricked and i havent kept a backup the spflash tool say "brom error" it's like dead end what can i do now can you upload a good rom or a scatter file? This is the first time I bought one of these china phones; encouraged by the many and mostly positive reports GravityBox, the all-in-one Android customization tool using Xposed, has been ported to Android 10 September 30, XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. I have also tried flashing CWM from one of the original post on this thread and also other images i have found around, however all of them result in a non booting recovery. XDA Labs Labs is an independent app store that gives developers full control over their work. Change the Android Auto background with Substratum themes September 23, n9599t rom

Uploader: Karr
Date Added: 15 February 2004
File Size: 24.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 24294
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





n9599t rom

I have also tried flashing CWM from one of the original post on this thread and also other images i have found around, however all of them result in a non booting recovery. Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait.

ROM STAR NT | [Official]-[Updated] add the 02/12/ on Needrom

Hello, I bought this phone 4 months ago and I got a bit tired of if, it is new, no stretches and working perfectly, I didn't change anything on it, so I would like to know your opinion about selling it because I've searched and there isn't any used phones like this being sold.

Android Apps and Games. Tested Gsi Images and Firmwares for Redmi go. Now I'm in serious problem My n arrived 3 hours ago I plan to give to my daughter 4 yo for Christmas As per my routine, I root it, and try to make as slim as possible, then install all kiddies stuff. Boot into CWM-R 3. Change the Android Auto background with Substratum themes September 23, I am willing to try just about anything to get this phone rooted, and any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

n9599t rom

Navigation Gestures Customizable gesture control for any Android device. Do you know if it is a mtk or a mtk??

[Q] Star N MTK Quad CoreWith S-Pen Inch P HD Screen 3G Sma - Page 10

Rooting and CWM for Star n I have tried MTK Droid Tool and various other auto root packages to no avail, and I even used the files in the auto root packages to try and root it myself, but whenever running "pwn" it runs, and on "rooting" it reports "-Failure" and I cannot get any further than this.

Redmi Note 8 kernel source code is now available September 20, Christmas will be nightmare for me if I can't repair this and give to my daughter Thanks alot Sent from my Z2 using Tapatalk 2. If you need any specific information about my phones android version or build number, just ask, but i assume it's the same as other people.

All thinks work fine now THX for your support. Guest Quick Reply no n599t or BBcode. And flash the roms through that. Download to your PC. Does anybody have any suggestions?

UleFone N9599T with Taiwan101 MOD ROM - OPPO Color OS

Flash with an other own scatter the recovery. Substratum The ultimate, most complete theming solution for Android. Algeo Graphing Calculator is a scientific calculator for more complex engineering and math problems September 18, IMG from upgrade cwm archiv 2. The phone now is bricked and i havent kept a backup the spflash tool say "brom error" it's like dead end what can i do now can you upload a good rom or a scatter n95999t Subscribe to Thread Page 10 of 13 First 8 9 10 11 12 Last.

I have installed the roms from needrom with spflash and now my computer dosn't recognize the phone! XDA Feed The best n9959t to get cutting edge news about your device!

n9599t rom

That should work with your 27GB partition as well. I will be very grateful if you could help me.

It has some great roms for your phone. Hi all, I have recently bought the Star n from amazon and have been finding great difficulty rooting it. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk. I asked the seller Dracotek and they seemed unable to answer this question but offer me a refund j9599t case I'm not satisfied with the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment